A quick return of “Wired Wednesday.”
And it’s a basic one. But those seem to be the most popular (and helpful) to readers. Remember that you can send in ANY question that you have, and I’d be happy to answer it. Chances are, if you have it…..someone else does too.
Today I thought I’d let you in on a little secret you may not know about, or be using to your advantage.
It’s the “Post Options” section in blogger.
It’s Sunday night….and I’m writing all my posts for this week. And yet, you will see them post one by one. Each day. When I want them to.
I’m off…possibly riding the Haunted Mansion (with the Jack Skellington Holiday overlay)…and you are reading a new post.
Also, have you ever began a post on Monday….only to finish it on Thursday? Or the next Friday? But when you post it….it says “Monday” which is now a week ago?
Well this is how to fix that problem, as well as “schedule” a post for a later date.
- First: write your post. Write it at your leisure, and get it done whenever you feel like it.
- When you’re all done. Look in the bottom left hand corner
- Click on that little blue word that says “Post Options”
- That will open up some options to you. All you need to worry about is the right hand side. Click the button that says “Scheduled at” (you can see it clicked here)
- You can change that date and time just by clicking in it and typing whatever you’d like. You can pre-date it, post-date it, change the time….just that easy
It’s also really good for those who have crafting blogs and want their posts to show as current as possible. If the post took you a few hours to complete, change the time to reflect when you FINISHED.
Hopefully that’s a helpful tip for you to feel like you can catch up on posting whenever you have time. Then set it to post at times when you might be busier.
Like I’m busy right now.
On Splash Mountain!!