Good Morning LCMF readers. Again, I am still working on responding to the loads and loads of amazing support I’ve received from all of you. What a lovely problem to have right?
The quick health update (which I’ve had lots of requests for) is:
- I’ve found an AMAZING doctor that has made it his personal mission to get me better. I see him at least 2 times a week.
- The amount of prodding, poking, testing, and how I’m a major emotional wreck = in bed about 80% of the day.
- We are currently focusing on pain control. And I’m looking forward to getting what is kind of a “walking epidural” put in my back. It should be able to knock out all the pain 100%. And that sounds HEAVENLY! We’ll be ready for that in about 2-3 weeks.
- After that we’ll decide how many surgeries and when those will need to happen.
So there you have it. Pretty much sure of a couple more weeks of being in constant pain and mostly in bed, then hopefully (crossing fingers) I’ll have my permanent pain meds in my back before SNAP! Because if I have to miss dancing….I will forever be changed.
Moving on, however….
I’ve been spending my time catching up. And thinking about projects big and small. I want to do some Computer Spring cleaning. And some planning for a great room/kitchen re-do in the summer. All fun things.
But I miss being able to do fun things for the ‘ol bloggie blog. I don’t have a lot of interesting experiences just sitting here.
- I can share that Cadbury Mini-eggs that have been held in your hand for a sec….become all melty and amazeballs.
- Getting new underware is like Christmas morning…..when you don’t have tons to look forward to.
- Nick Jr., while a mommy life saver, gets uber annoying after about 3 hours.
- I miss Oprah.
I had an idea last night….
I kinda get a lot of questions about me personally. My health, my family, Mod Podge, my hair, why I like frosting, where’s the Diet Coke fridge….
And…as you can see from the TMI post…I’m pretty much an open book.
I’m gonna answer as many as I can. Probably from my bed. But in a VIDEO! Because the last Video was so…much…stinkin’….fun.
Won’t that be fun? I’m serious. Be creative peeps. I wanna answer some doozies.