It’s getting to that “Back to School” time at our house. Is that where you are at too? I know a lot of kids have already gone back. And some not quite yet. My oldest (10) starts in a week. And my youngest will be starting afternoon Kindergarten on September 4th.
We’ve had a VERY LONG SUMMER filled with lots of Mommy in bed, and 2 kids watching WAAAA-AAA-YYYY too much TV. I’m so ashamed.
Which is EXACTLY why I’m so super excited about finding this awesome product from BabbaCo. And how I WISH, WISH, WISH I had seen it sooner. But better late than never….right?
Check out this “mommy sanity saver” (my words, not theirs)….the BabbaBox from BabbaCo. The concept is so freakishly brilliant you will be punching yourself in the face for not thinking of it yourself. (good thing I hit like a girl!)
Each month you will receive a box BRIMMING with educational activities, hands-on projects, storybooks, digital downloads and much more…..all themed with one educational opportunity in mind.
It’s a concept I tried to do with my first child. (you know, when you are young, overachieving, and let’s admit it….a little stupid) But the amount of time it took to make, gather, and plan a whole “unit” was ridiculous! I would have been better served just playing with him, rather than trying to be this super Mom that ignores her kid to get a “project” done.
The box we got had a “seaside” theme. It had shell counting, a wonderful book about a cat, and even a “tropical treat”! My 5 year old daughter was entertained for several days as we stretched out all the activities and built upon what we’d done the day prior.
It was also so easy to understand, her 10 year old brother had fun “teaching her” and I think he learned some things too. It was seriously tear jerking to see them work together on it. So even though the site suggests ages 3-6, don’t count out those older ones. They can be SO HELPFUL. And bond with the youngers while they are at it!
One of the things I FLIP over from this company is their attention to detail. If a project calls for glue…you don’t have to rifle through your house trying to find some….there WILL BE glue included. Even down to the scissors. Everything, EVERYTHING is included in this box. Shoot, if it came with a Diet Coke for mommy it would be the COMPLETE-EST package on the planet. (what? it’s a word!)
Of course, my kids loved the crafts the most. Because they are my kids! My daughter could glue things all day. But they were also SUPER excited about the message in a bottle that can ACTUALLY be mailed.
I’m also happy to let you know that you can have a BabbaBox sent to you every month….or you can send it as a gift to a friend or family member for as many months as you’d like. Memberships are available on a monthly subscription or you can pay annually. (which will get you 2 boxes free!)
Find BabbaCo Here:
- A fabulous website that offers videos, FAQ’s and much more to help you see what the have to offer.
- They also have a VERY ACTIVE facebook page where you can ask questions. (don’t you hate writing on a company’s wall and have them never answer? ….okay don’t hate me if I’ve ever done that to you. I’m just a one woman show. Accept my apologies?)
- You can also catch them on Twitter. (don’t ever underestimate “tweeting” your fave company. I’ve found some of them to be so stinkin’ responsive to fans! It’s the best feeling ever!)
- They also have a fabulous YouTube channel with lots of additional information and extended information for some of the boxes.
Aren’t you so intrigued? I’m not kidding…I would SOOOO recommend this company.
- If you’ve got olders going off to school and a younger one at home feeling “left out” this one’s for you.
- If you’ve got kindergarteners who attend 1/2 day and need some stuff to do for the other 1/2, this one’s for you.
- If you have year rounder kids who drive you BATTY in their off time…this one’s for you.
- If you feel like making your own seashell frame…..who would do that?…..okay, that is me. I’m a 4 year old when it comes to gluing. Don’t hate on me for loving anything creative!
Head over and let me know what you think! I really have been blown away by this awesome company. (plus…since I’m a designer….it has to be said….HOW CUTE IS THEIR LOGO?)
LCMF readers who are ready
to try out this awesome product!!
to receive 20% your first box purchase from BabbaCo
*Disclaimer–I am receiving some compensation from BabbaCo to post about their company. I was also given some product to review. However, product photography is my own. Also all opinions expressed, and experiences are my own. I was in no way compelled to make a particular assessment.