We haven’t had a “Wired Wednesday” since OCTOBER!! What? I say it’s time to have Wired Wednesdays return.
Are you new here?
Forgot about “Wired Wednesday”?
“Wired Wednesday” is where we take a break from all things Mod Podge and Hobby Lobby….and focus on my OTHER true love. Technology!
I am a geek. It’s true.
I’m self taught in Blogger, Photoshop, Design, Illustrator, HTML, and anything else technology related that I can figure out.
So “Wired Wednesday” is a no holds barred question and answer feature, where I can either answer a “techie” reader question, or just share some geeky info with you.
Basically, if it’s technology related, I’m open to learning about it.
So, I think Wired Wednesday is making a return.
Maybe not EVERY Wednesday.
But it wants to come back. (It told me.)
Today I wanna talk a VERY basic part of one of my technology BESTIES!
Isn’t she precious?
The best way to know if something belongs to me….
is to look for some appearance of the Mouse.
Deer pee on their territory.
I like to put sparkly Mickey heads on everything that belongs to me.
I realized the other day, that my cute mommy didn’t know how to make herself a “PLAYLIST” on her iPod.
And I thought, “oh my gosh! I’ve rarely heard a more intense tragedy!”
iPod playlists are the only way I make it through my day sometimes.
And I HIGHLY suggest making one! Two! Okay, I have at least 20.
I have one for each kid.
One for the entire family.
A “compromise” list for my husband and I.
2 Christmas lists. (one spiritual, one secular)
And the rest are for whatever emotional whim I have! For example:
There’s the workout list: “Pit Stains”
There’s the Country list: “Songs Fer Yer Truck”
There’s the Disney list” “Mad About the Mouse”
The ones I wanna sing: “Shower Concert”
and one of my faves, the 90′s list: “Jessie Spano Has Great Hair”
If you don’t…..YOU GOTTA GET SOME LISTS ON YOUR iPOD!
(these screenshots are from iTunes on my Mac. I think a PC should be darn near the same!)
- Playlists are listed down the left side.
- When you click on them, you can see what’s in them.
- Also, by clicking on the categories across the top (Name, Artist, Album) you can change how their listed. I like mine listed by song name.
- To make one go up to FILE and select NEW PLAYLIST
- Then hop down and give it an awesome name. (at least that’s a requirement for me. Who wants a list called “Rap Music”? “Rimz & Krystal” is completely preferable……yes??
- Then just go back to your music list and start dragging! You can select one song at a time.
- Or…..if you happen to have 9,270 songs…..(who would have that? Oh yeah. I do!) You can highlight several at a time.
- If you forgot what’s in there…don’t worry. iTunes will warn you if you’re trying to add a duplicate song to a list. So no worries!
Get out your iPod people! And make a list. My husband has “songs that make me happy”. Isn’t that amazing? What a great concept!
Or I have “songs I’ll never skip”. All my mostest favorites, of EVER!
The thing I love about music is that it’s so stinkin’ personal. It’s almost NEVER the same for 2 people.
What lists are you gonna make? (or do you have great ones already?)
Do you have a GREAT idea for WIRED WEDNESDAY? Or a question you’d like us to talk about? Feel free to E-Mail me!